A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Electro-Pong is a student game reimplementing the world-famous game Pong with a touch of electrodynamics.
- Up to two player; singleplayer being using both hands.
- World finest multiplayer; two on the same keyboards.
- A tutorial explaining electrodynamics in less pages than Jackson's book.
- Pong will never feel the same again.
- (NEW!) An online multiplayer recently added by Marc Pierre.
Disclaimer: This game was made in the context of a course on video games in an engineering university which has nothing to do with gaming. For all of us, it is the first real game we made, and even if the result is quite simple and full of flaws, we did try to make a good little game. We learned a lot from it, and if some of us continue in the domain, we'll certainly try to correct the flaw. That said, enjoy ! :)
The sources are available: here.
Credits: we used the pixel font from TinyWorlds, Thaleah, which has a CC-BY 3.0 license and is available here: https://tinyworlds.itch.io/free-pixel-font-thaleah